Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.165 XOF / MVR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,212 Franc (30,505 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)