Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.901 XOF / MVR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,117,904 Franc (29,495 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)