Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,383,650 Franc (1,383,650 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)