Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,317,557 Franc (1,328,059 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)