Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,155,137 Franc (€1,767) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)