Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.669 XOF / THB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 811,246 Franc (48,667 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)