Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35604 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,197,973 Franc (3,364,741 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 956,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)