Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,162,261 Franc (€1,772) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)