Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.856 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,426,146 Franc (768,447 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)