Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.877 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,721,717 Franc (917,262 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)