Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 582.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,248,555 Franc ($2,145) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)