Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 558.319 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,329,432 Franc ($2,381) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)