Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.310 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,309,224 Franc ($2,441) in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)