Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 557.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 871,090 Franc ($1,564) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)