Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.083 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 894,210 Franc (5,693 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)