Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 153.121 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 946,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 787,477 Franc (5,143 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)