Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.148 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,184,578 Franc (551,435 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)