Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,178,937 Franc (629,471 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)