Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 567.960 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,949 Franc ($2,012) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)