Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,218,311 Franc (₡ 1,267,742) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)