Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,512 Franc (₡ 1,224,602) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)