Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.575 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,165,456 Franc (€1,775) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)