Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.731 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 813,825 Franc (元9,605) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)