Cost of living in Legnica, Poland vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.932 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 869,599 Franc (5,649 zł) in Legnica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)