Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.028 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 948,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 817,429 Franc (Php74,124) in Legaspi Port.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)