Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.521 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 950,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 806,180 Franc (Php76,625) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)