Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.575 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,071 Franc (€1,846) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)