Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 660.742 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,269,828 Franc (€1,922) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)