Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.732 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,209,107 Franc (€1,864) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)