Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 561.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,911 Franc ($2,191) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)