Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 572.245 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 776,435 Franc (1,357 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)