Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.996 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 998,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 921,463 Franc (€1,400) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)