Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.675 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 872,528 Franc (186,656 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)