Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.272 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,015,795 Franc (5,931 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)