Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.848 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 940,226 Franc (L 39,426) in La Ceiba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)