Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.114 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,166,131 Franc (¥228,027) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 968,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)