Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,308,914 Franc (¥258,891) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)