Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.220 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,310,802 Franc (¥251,117) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)