Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1845.045 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 57% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,535,787 Franc (Dinar 832) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 980,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)