Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.706 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 843,482 Franc (RM6,170) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)