Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.762 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 698,749 Franc (RM4,964) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)