Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.218 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,631,034 Franc (kr 24,265) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)