Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.507 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,665,456 Franc (kr 24,311) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)