Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017.
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 983,705 Franc in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)