Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.646 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 865,943 Franc (RM6,157) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)