Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.813 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 885,484 Franc (RM6,425) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)