Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.146 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 975,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 837,652 Franc (RM6,198) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)