Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.672 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 37% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 620,915 Franc (₨80,931) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)