Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 706,179 Franc (₨85,033) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)