Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.630 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 797,728 Franc (RM5,925) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)