Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.937 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,148,863 Franc (¥232,689) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)