Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.560 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,193,603 Franc ($2,245) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)