Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35644 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,375,957 Franc (3,860,258 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)