Cost of living in Kiel, Germany vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 655.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,114,017 Franc (€1,698) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)