Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.072 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 845,285 Franc (14,309 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (44 minutes ago)