Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.981 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 955,367 Franc (16,477 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)