Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.921 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 997,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 596,727 Franc (10,302 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)