Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.484 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 634,218 Franc (11,033 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)