Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.913 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 946,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 577,809 Franc (6,648 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)