Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.099 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 490,365 Franc (40,530 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)