Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.546 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 557,308 Franc (18,862 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)