Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.117 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 736,131 Franc (60,752 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)