Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01335 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 671,079 Franc (﷼ 50,249,584) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)