Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01344 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 978,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 656,984 Franc (﷼ 48,892,332) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)