Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06979 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 824,710 Franc (11,816,951 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)