Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,672 Franc (1,086,672 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 990,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)