Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,244,080 Franc (1,244,080 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)