Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.359 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,043,877 Franc (16,220 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)