Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.678 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 978,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 846,021 Franc (32,947 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)