Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01367 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 745,318 Franc (﷼ 54,508,443) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)