Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01368 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 811,571 Franc (﷼ 59,324,969) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)