Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017.
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 673,625 Franc in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)