Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017.
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 986,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 700,727 Franc in Kara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)