Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.142 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 901,516 Franc (49,692 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (40 minutes ago)